1200 Bay Street, Suite 202
M4W 1J2, Canada
The Universal Style System is an essential, unique tool that empowers image professionals to accurately and successfully reveal clients’ Inner-and-Outer beauty and character.
Universal Style (US) is a gift that we can offer clients to reveal the best of what lies hidden — a wonderful journey of self-discovery for all of us in this invaluable program. The best part: Universal Style has no global boundaries. It has been proven to work on any individual no matter their age, culture, situation or position.
An interview on Universal Style with creator Alyce Parsons
The Universal Style system helps us understand ourselves – what makes us excited and what is life-enhancing. It is a unique inner-guided way of bringing truth and beauty into the world. It’s a call to action to help us formulate the best that is in us – who we are and what we love to do.
It is through the filter of our Classic foundational styles – whether Sporty, Traditional or Elegant – that we perceive the world and ignite our three Centers of Intelligence to discover our hidden gifts and talents.
To be the best, you need the tools that allow you to deeply understand all facets of your clients’ psyche.
“I am grateful to be among the many image consultants whose clients have benefited from the application of the Universal Style system in our services as image consultants”. ~ Christina Ong, Academy of Image Mastery
Alyce is president of Universal Style International, founding member and past co-director of the Association of Image Consultants International, and two-term president of the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter.
The recipient of numerous industry awards including the Award of Excellence for Innovation and the IMMIE Award of Excellence, she is a global image-profession leader.
The author of seven image books, her most recent is StyleSource: The Power of the Seven Universal Styles for Women and Men.
A Master Enneagram Instructor, she has also trained image consultants on seven continents, and consults with leading business and professional organizations.
Karen is President of International Image Institute Inc. Both an international and Canadian Past-President of the Association of Image Consultants International, she also served four years as VP Education for the international board.
Karen is a two-time recipient of the Award of Excellence and has coached top consultants in the industry using a holistic approach. With over three decades in the image industry, her systems and products are in over 80 countries, and she has conducted training on five continents.
Karen has authored nine books, contributed to six others, written for various magazines, and is a regular guest expert in the media.
Michelle has been an independent image consultant since 1996. Her previous career in human resources has made Michelle particularly aware of the importance of honouring a person’s unique personality (their “personal funk”) while at the same time helping them fit well in their environments.
In addition to a Business Administration Diploma in Human Resource Management, Michelle holds numerous certifications from the Image Institute.
Michelle is a Past-President of the Toronto Chapter of the Association of Image Consultants International, and served two years as the international VP Chapter Relations, as well as Canadian Regional Advisor, She received the Chapter Member of the Year award for the Canada chapter.
“The Universal Style Guide books have been invaluable foundation texts for our students of the Certificate Programs in Image Consulting at both Parsons School of Design and Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and the Image Resource Center of NY Image Builder Training Programs. The style principles stand the test of time, are logical, fun to learn and do so very powerfully impact the clothing lives of our professional consultants and our clients. We have used every edition of her Universal Style System Textbooks since the first edition in 1990.”
~ Dominique Isbecque, AICI CIP, Executive Director, Image Resource Center of NY LLC.
The Style Source book should be a mandatory reference for all students or professionals in the image consultant industry worldwide. It not only gives you the tools to identify the essence of your clients, it is the most reliable and adaptable method to provide for the needs of your clients in identifying their individuality. This was demonstrated in their successful training for image consultants from Latin America in Mexico City in March 2018.
~ Víctor Vázquez Mézquita, Past President AICI Mexico City Chapter, Socio Fundador del Centro de Imagen y Percepción
“Alyce Parsons has created a most unique way to consider one’s style. As she describes the qualities of the seven Universal Styles she developed, all of us can find ourselves and the qualities that define our particular style. Alyce is a real pro when it comes both to the Enneagram and the world of style. My hat goes off to her for creating another meaningful way to find ourselves, and identify our way of being most successful in the world. Well done!”
~ Dr. Meredith Young-Sowers, author of Spirit Heals, Wisdom Bowls, Angelic Messenger Cards, Argatha; Director, Stillpoint Foundation and School of Integrative Life Healing
• Certification as a Universal Style Consultant
• 2.0 AICI CEUs ($97 CAD if enrolled with discounted tuition)
• Nine Assessment tools, tally and profile for women
• Nine Assessment tools, tally and profile for men
• Universal Style Consultant Reference Portfolio
• Personal in-class attention and coaching from the trainer/s
• Access to future online review
• Post-training support for one year
• Identify anything in the material world according to the 7 Universal Styles®
• Define and differentiate the 3 Core Classics and the 4 Non-Classics
• Compare and contrast the message and power of each the 7 Universal Styles®
• Describe the color, line and design, and fabric for each of the 7 Universal Styles®
• Identify own innate Core Classic style, and describe its significance
• Analyze clothing and accessories according to the 3 Core Classics
• Define and differentiate in-depth the seven Universal Styles.
• Identify the hair, makeup and grooming of the seven Universal Styles for women and men.
• Complete the nine Universal Style assessment tools.
• Administer a Universal Style consultation using the 9 assessment tools.
• Tally the results of the assessment tools and determine the two or three Universal Styles which make up a client’s style profile.
• Explain the significance of a Universal Style consultation and how it empowers and contributes to understanding a client and their individual goals.
• If is important that you obtain and read the StyleSource book in advance of the training.
• The training will be in the San Francisco-Bay area. If you require a visa to enter the United States, please let us know and we can send you the required letter.
• Lunch is on your own, and there will be restaurants in the area.
• The training will be video recorded, but you will only appear in the video if you choose.
• The training group size is small, and space is limited!
The 20-hour training is conducted over 3 days, the times TBA.
The fee is 2700 CAD plus 13% HST.
You get a $700 CAD discount if you pay in full prior to January 17th.
Please note: Our webstore is in CAD; click on the US flag at the top of the store to change from CAD to USD.
• Attend the entire training
• Submit the Evaluation form
• Submit a payment of $97 CAD, if you registered with the discount tuition
All materials for this course are owned by Alyce Parsons and cannot be copied or used without the written consent of Alyce Parsons.
Please note that this course is a training approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through the trainer upon completion of this course, is entirely independent from AICI’s professional certification programs. (If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website at http://www.aici.org/)