The Vibrational Scale of Consciousness – a Model for Personal Growth
The Vibrational Scale of Consciousness is a model for personal growth. The Vibrational Scale has 3 major levels and 7 minor levels. Low frequencies correspond to energetic constrictions, which manifests in anger, limitations, and fear. High frequencies correspond to peace, possibilities, and love.
The 3 major levels or fields of the Vibrational Scale of Consciousness are Limitation, Empowerment, and Mastery. Here are behaviours or experiences characteristic of each level.
- Attack or defend
- Justify or blame
- Needy for attention, acceptance, or approval
- Enable victims
- Lack confidence
- Feel unworthy or “less than”
- Feel powerless or lacking choice
- Feel anger or regret
- Unconditional love
- Internal control
- High self-esteem
- Positive thoughts
- High integrity
- High expectations
- Self-less service; make a large and positive difference to the planet in volunteer service
- Freedom and liberation; are able to generate exceptional resources in money and people
- Perform or experience miracles; can heal anyone, and operate beyond physical laws, such as gravity
- Pure peace, joy, love
- Absolute intuition
“According to Vedanta, there are only two symptoms of enlightenment, just two indications that a transformation is taking place within you toward a higher consciousness. The first symptom is that you stop worrying. Things don’t bother you anymore. You become light-hearted and full of joy. The second symptom is that you encounter more and more meaningful coincidences in your life, more and more synchronicities. And this accelerates to the point where you actually experience the miraculous.” ~ Deepak Chopra
Karen Brunger, holistic image consultant, is President of International Image Institute Inc., and a Past-President of the Association of Image Consultants International.